- Our next meeting will be Nov. 4th, 6pm @ JR Rockers. This will be our last meeting of 2014.
- Dec: Cookie and Gift Exchange
- 1st meeting of 2015:Jan. 6th (Pending).
- Prospective members are always welcome to attend our monthly meetings
- Check out Meetup for our upcoming Events (membership required)
Welcome to The Coast Guard Spouses Association of Oahu!
The CGSA is an all ranks social group with the purpose of allowing the Coast Guard Spouses to get to know one another, get support when needed and learn about our wonderful new home.
Please feel free to contact us or find us on Facebook via the links above to start joining in on the fun. The island has so much to offer each and everyone of us!
We have a few projects and activities we like to do each year.
- We start the “season” with our Welcome gathering (CGSA Welcome Pa’ina) held on the gorgeous grounds of the Diamond Head Lighthouse.
- In October we have a fundraiser for Breast Cancer by playing Bunco. This year we are supporting The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®
http://www.bcrfcure.org and http://www.buncoforbreastcancer.org/content/learn-about-bunco-breast-cancer#
- During the Christmas season we have a gift and cookie exchange.
- In the spring we have a fundraiser to fund a scholarship we give to a Coast Guard dependent each year.
- When transfer season begins we have a end of year celebration to welcome new families and say goodbye to those transferring.
- We hold monthly meetings for our members to discuss upcoming club events and activities, weigh in with ideas for future plans, and to just catch up with one another.
Current Active Groups:
- Lunch Bunch
- Active Lifestyles
- Kids and Kasual
- Make It and Take It Crafts
- Book Club
- Game Club
- Bunco Club
- Island Adventure
- A Night Out
- Supper Club
To apply please highlight the home button and then click the application and then you will be able to download and send to the cgsa email.
If you would like more information please e-mail us at email@example.com.
The 2014-2015 CGSA Board
The 2014-2015 Club Officers
Honorary President - Gary Thomas
Co-Presidents – Kimberly Mourey & Kristin Ramassini
Vice President – Liko Smith
Treasurer – Martha "Meg" Rogers
Secretary – Vanessa Stebe
The 2014-2015 Standing Committee Chairs & Liaisons
Historian- Heidi Gonzalez
Newsletter Editor- Jennifer Vincenzi
Parliamentarian- Christine Goshorn
Sunshine/Hospitality- Amanda Kiritz
Ways and Means- Miriam Noonan
Active Lifestyles- Julie Mills
Book Club –Kathryn Bendle
Island Adventure –
Kids and Kasual - Liko Smith
Lunch Bunch – Kim Blume
Make It and Take It Crafts-Amanda Kiritz & Joy Hollinrake
Photography Club- Heidi Gonzalez
Game Club- Denise Tosh
Bunco Club- Jessica Weimerskirch
A Night Out-
Special Committee Chairs and Liaisons:
Backpack Committee: Liko Smith
Children’s Easter Party:
Children’s Holiday Party:
Coast Guard Ball Liaison:
Fisher House: Julie Mills
Joint Spouses Conference Liaison:
Special Events Committee:
** If interested in any vacant positions please contact our club by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org **